About EnerCop® Energy Management Software
Finally, An Enterprise-Wide Energy Accounting Solution
In most companies, there are two to three departments that "own" a piece of the energy cost center. When operations, facilities, and finance teams aren't working off the same expense/resource management platform to control energy cost, they just might be spinning their wheels. EnerCop®
Energy Management Software delivers energy information solutions across a common platform to all parts of the organization, enabling collaborative, informed decisions about the energy cost center.
EnerCop helps financial executives manage energy budgets, accruals, and variances while providing facilities and operations managers with timely energy performance benchmarked data (Key Performance Indicators) to validate and prioritize resources and unit-level operations.
And EnerCop is the only energy benchmarking solution that allows you to establish process-driven custom baseline metrics for accurate assessment of energy use. Aligning energy analysis with a KPI you're already familiar with, such as sales, covers, transactions, or production, has far greater value to most companies than simply using a square footage metric, as other software tools do.
Utility Invoice Tracking
With EnerCop software, you can unleash the hidden information within your utility bills to track energy use, analyze the data, and quickly respond to negative trends.
EnerCop tracks invoices for:
- Natural Gas
- Water and Sewer
Energy Accounting Overview
With EnerCop, CFOs and accounting executives can:
- Accurately calculate monthly energy accruals by site and by fuel
- Verify energy bill invoicing
- Generate budget variance reporting
- Create budget projections and what-if scenarios
- Develop and manage fiscal year budgets
Energy Benchmarking Overview
Energy Efficiency Index (AEI)
With its performance benchmarking and baselining capabilities, EnerCop provides managers with timely energy efficiency performance data.
- Calculates and delivers Annual Efficiency Indexes (AEI) by quarter and year
- Gauges your company's efficiency against national and regional like-businesses using US Dept. of Energy benchmarks
- Compares facilities across your organization to:
- Find inefficient outlier facilities
- Identify and prioritize facilities for focused energy cost reduction studies
- Provide you with the “opportunity horizon” for efficiency projects
- Helps you define true-energy-cost-of-operations metrics
- Helps you verify efficiency and cost avoidance efforts
Energy Monitoring Overview
Don't just pay your utility bills. With EnerCop you can mine the data in those bills to monitor your portfolio's energy performance.
- Compare unit/division performance on a side-by-side basis
- Watch for anomalies; spot problems that may indicate improper control settings, mechanical failures, inaccurate metering, dead or legacy accounts, billing errors, rate inconsistencies, or faulty equipment commissioning
- Use statistical data (Energy Score) to identify and reward energy efficient managers and to coach less-efficient unit managers on good conservation practices
Two-Year Electricity Usage Report
EnerCop has a robust reporting engine that generates reports customized to your operation's changing needs. Using filters, select variables including weather normalization, fiscal year, facility ranking, region/district/division…whatever data aligns with organizational standards and requirements.
- Multiple and single sites reporting and directories
- Carbon footprint reporting
- Annual Efficiency Index and usage summaries and reports
- Multiple Energy Score reporting options
- Allows export of data to MS-Excel™ or to Adobe Acrobat format for ease of sharing results with individual or all locations